Welcome to the IHUBApp Support Community. This is a place for you to connect with other Hubmasters to help learn, share, connect, and support one another. We're excited you're here and we value all your contributions and feedback.
"Community" refers to any place on the IHUBApp Support Center where you post. This may include product communities, feedback, and the comments sections available.
Community Code of Conduct
At IHUBApp, we strive to create a positive and inclusive community where users can engage, collaborate, and share information. To ensure a respectful, friendly, and truthful environment for all participants, we have established this Community Code of Conduct.
1. Respect and Kindness:
- Treat all community members with respect, kindness, and empathy, regardless of their background, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other personal attribute.
- Avoid offensive language, personal attacks, harassment, or any form of bullying.
- Encourage constructive and helpful discussions, and be open to diverse perspectives.
2. Honesty and Integrity:
- Share accurate and truthful information to the best of your knowledge.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or others. Avoid spreading false information or rumors.
- Acknowledge and respect intellectual property rights. Do not plagiarize or infringe upon copyrights.
3. Inclusive and Welcoming Environment:
- Foster an inclusive atmosphere where all community members feel welcome to participate.
- Avoid discriminatory or derogatory remarks, slurs, or any form of hate speech.
- Help newcomers and be patient with their questions. Encourage a culture of learning and growth.
4. Constructive Engagement:
- Engage in discussions and debates in a constructive manner.
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions, keeping in mind the betterment of the community.
- Refrain from spamming, advertising, or promoting unrelated content or services without permission.
5. Privacy and Confidentiality:
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of other community members. Do not share personal or sensitive information without consent.
- Do not misuse or exploit any personal information shared within the community.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations:
- Abide by all applicable laws, regulations, and IHUBApp's terms of service.
- Do not engage in any illegal activities or encourage others to do so.
Not permitted in the IHUBApp Support Center
Here is a list of things that we do not permit within our community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing, or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses, or other malicious software or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute, or promote any kind of spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral, and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available IHUBApp documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person's privacy rights.
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of IHUBApp, its partners, affiliates, or vendors or any third party.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by IHUBApp.
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion, you may provide a link to approved IHUBApp apps on the IHUBApp App Marketplace. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community
By participating in our Support Community, you agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to comply may result in the removal of your account and access to the community.
To report content or actions that violate or is inconsistent with the IHUBApp Community Code of Content please contact firstname.lastname@example.org